The Practice

A warm welcome from Eustace & Partners  

Eustace and Partners was originally founded as a purpose built Dental Surgery in 1927 by Sir Wilfred Fish, the first chairman of the General Dental Council. Designed by renowned Sevenoaks architect Hugh Mackay Baillie Scott, Eustace and Partners' surgery is often simply referred to as 'The White Bungalow' by its clients and is now a listed building.

Retaining many of its original bespoke features such as the domed hall and blue and white tiled fireplace, Eustace and Partners houses an expertise team of specialist dentists, qualified nurses and friendly receptionists, all providing bespoke care under the guidance of Dr. Ewen Campbell.

About Us
Find out what's going on

Meet the team
A little bit about...

Treatments
Dental care